who caught in the middle of life. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Why everything seems to hard to get through

god..
Hug my sadness
Wipe my hopeless
Shine me with your love
Because I'm to weak to stand to all this alone,
Give me your strength,,
And i will don't need anything else

I reall don't know what to say,
That break up all of the spirit,believeness and confident

i think 2010 will be the new life for me,,
tapi kenyataan tak seindah harapan,haha
aq berharap smw ada perbaikan
karena aq ngerasa semua dah rusak di tahun kedua q kemaren
study, relationship, and the religiousness,. Awal tahun ke 3 sudah dibuka dengan sangat baik, Nilai blok 3.1, yang notabene blok killer dan bahkan aq sangat ga yakin ma bahan dan ujiannya.. Ternyata malah dapet hasil yang di luar dugaan,, i got perfect score "A",,aq gabisa gambarin perasaanq waktu itu seneng bgt,,aq liat nilai itu muncul di daftar nilaiq terakhir adalah tepat setaun yang lalu,,Akhirnya aq bisa liat nilai itu lagi,,ga ada yang bisa aq ungkapin waktu itu selain Alhamdulillah ya Allah!! ternyata engkau beri kesempatan lagi..

and time goes.
masuk ke blok 3.2
Chest complaint. Honestly, i really enjoying this blok.Dan aq ngerasa rajin banget waktu di blok ini..Bahkan pas ujian aq ngerasa bisa.. Aq mang dah niat habis2an di blok ini,,biar aq liburan tenang dan g usah mikirin remediasi.. tapi kenyataan ga seindah harapan..I just get "B", and B in mya faculty means that you need to take your make up..
I've got reallly dissappointed,,
Make up again, means study again in holiday
and it cut my holiday..means lo aq cm bisa pulang 1 minggu,,
HUFF
i've got tired of all this

Why everything seems to hard to get through..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 komentar:

tyzha said...

hmm i really get what you mean. since both of us kinda perfectionist guys,eh? :p

anyway wid, i did worse. i ever got BC for my Advertising class. it felt like.. i can't stand it i mean BC? no! B is the worst standard of mine since i expected to get at least AB for my whole class, even A if other get AB. i yelled to myself, feel totally ashamed and so on. and that was not the end yet. if you check out my latest post, around November 09, the one titled 'i'm depressed so i see psychologist' you will see how this score thingy affect me much. i mean, all those score thingy i felt since i entered the college.

but hell yeah, i'm here now, totally happy. or noted on of my junior mate said 'spirited'.( i don't know if it works for you or not but it worked on me so just give it a try then.. )just try to look below sometimes instead of above. i know it's better to see above, so we don't just give up or settle down or what, but trust me, for kinda perfectionist guys, it's healthier to see below a lil bit time. see? that made us happier and more optimistic at the end. life is not all about score then, even there were many people suffer around. i mean how do you feel if you were study harder than other then just found C on your transcript? everything can get worse dear so just say thank's to God didn't make it harder than you get now.


well see i'm babbling around! but since i ever fell too deep , yeah, it will be so much happier to don't see my friend fall. please don't mind if i take it seriously but, well, that was i was learning before. rid it off before it gettin bigger the days to come.

and after all, i suppose what you feel is what Andrea Hirata called one of 'intisari hidup'

so take care and enjoy yourself!:DD

w_wied said...

hey your english grows very well..!!
thank you nan..

Actually, i already read your post about you went to the psychologist,and honestly, it kind of giving me such inspiration to do so,
Yeah, i know, maybe it is very important to see below,,But actually its not only about that,,
I mean I have a dream or what is that mean for 'cita-cita'. I want to be an internist and that means my IPK is at least 3,51 or up,,

now, it seems so hard to achieve,,
especially,,in my last semester i broke up all of my score because i stuck with all "in a relationship" thing..i get oll disappointed score..

and i hope in this semester i can fix it up,,
that's why that B score really makes me down..
If everything goes properly, next year i will graduate for this faculty,means my times to fix it my score up goes shorter and shorter,,
Maybe, i have 'menurunkan' my dream??? i'll think about it too

I know that we have the same Perfectionist girl,,
I know that you understand much about what i feel
Thank you for your comment,it means much for me..=)

Post a Comment

The reader